Consultixa Firm provides legal services to buy property in Turkey for our foreign clients. Our real estate lawyers provide advocacy, mediation, and consultancy services at all stages for Turkish real estate purchase transactions.
Table of Contents
Our Turkish real estate law team provides legal support to its clients in order to provide the most effective results, within the framework of their experience and knowledge in real estate law and real estate litigation since 1992.
The real estate sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in our country in recent years and our law firm provides consultancy on all kinds of real estate law.
How to Buy Property in Turkey?
We perform legal services to buy property in Turkey and manage it for foreign clients. Our services include preparation, legal help, and representation regarding the sale or purchase of a real estate property in Turkey. If you buy a flat, you will be able to get residency for yourself and your family and you can renew it every year as long as you own that flat.
In order to get a resident permit, the applicant must purchase a residential property for more than 75,000 USD in Istanbul and other big cities. This amount is 50,000 USD in smaller cities. Additionally, after 5 years you will be eligible for Turkish citizenship under some criteria.
Our in-house property consultant can help you to find the properties you like to buy for citizenship and residency. Developers or persons may want to sell properties that are not eligible for citizenship and residency.
Proven Turkish Real Estate Lawyers
Turkish real estate law is the branch of law in which all kinds of regulations are made about the buildings that are qualified as immovable such as land, land, apartment, residence, and land, and solutions are produced for the disputes that arise between the parties.
Regulations regarding Turkish real estate law are included in the 4th book of the Turkish Civil Code No. 4721, which contains provisions regarding real estate.
Our Services to Buy Property in Turkey
- Discuss Client concerns and issues with the Client.
- Draft or review the offer and purchase contract.
- Discuss or negotiate the offer or contract with the Developer or the Developer’s lawyer.
- Prepare up to two sets of revisions or responses to counteroffers, if necessary.
- Review the information provided by the developer (if the property is off-plan).
- Check whether the house is free of charge and/or rented out (if the property is a second-hand home).
- Check whether the Real Estate Tax payments are in good standing.
- Check with the local Municipality whether the Developer has all the necessary licenses.
- Accompany you to the Title Deed Office to sign the purchase and sale deed.
- Change the property title in the Cadastral office.
- Process Client stamp duty tax on your behalf.
These Services Also Included
- Getting the Client’s passport translated and notarized.
- Applying for the Turkish Tax Id Number.
- Assistance for opening a bank account in Turkey.
Reach us to Buy Property in Turkey
Consultixa Law Firm’s real estate law services cover all related to the development of real estate, including compliance with zoning legislation, obtaining necessary permits and licenses, development of management plans, and arrangement of lease agreements.
Since 1992, our lawyers provide advocacy, mediation, and consultancy services at all stages of our client’s real estate transactions. Our law firm is now one of the leading real estate law firms in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us to Buy Property in Turkey through our Contact page.